what i'm doing now?
NOW I AM...
1. Learning about the 1 million Indian soldiers who fought in WW1 while helping to create a site http://saltsarkar.com and crowdfunding campaign layout for Salt of the Sarkar
2. Learning about effects of BiPolar and how to be supportive of people affected
3. Re-organizing my poems for my first proper book.
4. Helping others with their web projects
5. Crocheting little hearts
6. Reading Wasting Time on the Internet by Kenneth Goldsmith
7. Walking 1 minute more daily, 1 minute more than the day before
8. Reviewing my work habits
9. Learning how to set up a photo gallery on the Campfire Convention website
10. Writing in my journal at least 5 minutes a day. I use Journey on Android and a paper journal a friend gave me