what i'm doing now?
NOW I AM...
1. Still learning about the 1 million Indian soldiers who fought in WW1 while managing a site https://saltsarkar.com and helping with fundraising for the Salt of the Sarkar Network
2. Learning about effects of BiPolar and how to be supportive of people affected
3. Re-organizing my poems for my first proper book.
4. Helping others with their web projects
5. Crocheting little hearts
6. Training 2 rescue dogs with my daughter, since our dog passed away due to illness.
7. Walking 1 minute more daily, 1 minute more than the day before. I've lost 6 pounds since prioritizing my health. Sticking with it.
8. Reviewing my work habits.. um still. Haha
9. Posting sometimes at Pete Lawrence's Campfire Convention website
10. Writing in my journal at least 5 minutes a day. I use Journey on Android.